Discover more about Janet Gomez,
how she works and who she works with
Janet Gomez is the author of "Plans for Dinner?" and an enthusiastic and supportive teacher who believes that treatment is a partnership between the client and the practitioner.
She trained at the UK School of Naturopathic Nutrition and qualified as an ayurvedic nutrition adviser with the International Society of Kamlesh Ayurveda in association with the International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres.
She is also a Reiki practitioner and a yoga teacher, is recognised by ASCA, a foundation for the recognition and development of alternative and complementary therapies in the French-speaking part of Switzerland, and is a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy.
How Janet Works
Janet blends Ayurvedic principles and the 5-element system of Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as her experience as a language professional and her love of all things technical to offer you a unique and personalised holistic modern approach to wellbeing through nutrition and related therapeutic techniques.
She teaches people who lead busy lives like herself how to improve their health and energy levels with simple, practical and tailored nutritional strategies.
Who Janet Works with
Janet specialises in
- working with busy people whose want to spend less time in the kitchen but still want the benefits of healthy eating
- teaching those who have heard that eating a vegetarian diet is healthy but don't know where to start
- guiding those who are vegetarian but are afraid they are not eating the right foods for them
- supporting those who are vegetarians and want to move on to the next level of vitality
- sharing her experience and knowledge to help those who have a clear desire to live a more healthy, energetic and fulfilling life.
- discover quick easy nourishing dishes in Janet's holistic cook book "Plans for Dinner?"
- get hands-on cooking practice in the Vegetarian cooking classes Janet offers
- have personalised nutritional support from Janet